Frequently Asked Questions
Is the area handicap accessible?
Is the general admission all lawn seating?
- Yes, bring a chair or blanket
Will you have tents available?
- Yes, in the tents there will be misting cooling fans, chairs and shade.
- If you’re still nervous about the heat, come out a little later
We go on ’til at least 10:00
- Yes, Small umbrellas and beach shades are permitted, as long as they are kept low and not blocking anyone’s view.
Larger tents and canopies are only permitted along the back fence, while there’s room (12′). First come, first served.
- #MuSic4MS is rain or shine
We have several tents within the fenced area so we can provide some cover if it rains, however, lightning shuts everything down outdoors. The police determine if we can restart.
Where do I park?
- Parking is right on the festival grounds
Parking is FREE!
Do you have a hashtag?
- Yes, Yes, please use #MuSic4MS when you post your pix to facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
We have a MuSic For MS Snapchat Filter for Sat at Hartwood Acres, day of the event, from noon to midnight
I have purchased the 4 or 10 pack of tickets.
Can I change the names on the tickets? Can I just give them to someone else?
What about the photo ID required?
- Yes, you get 4 or 10 admissions at the gate and you pass them out.
Photo ID required only for the primary ticket purchaser to check-in
or for anyone to purchase alcohol
- If you need to change the primary ticket purchaser name, please contact us
What amenities, food and drink will be provided in the Private VIP tent?
- Admission, festival tee shirts, soft drinks, chairs, shade
- Great food
- Soft Drinks
- Free 12▽ admission does NOT include VIP admission
What are festival times?
- Gates open at 3:00 PM, music starts around 3:30 and ends around 10:00
Is there a schedule of when the different bands are playing?
- We’ll post it here as soon as it’s available
Are we permitted to bring coolers into the festival?
There is a $20 per cooler donation requested. See our Food and Drink Page
- Sorry, no
As this event involves amplified music, dancing and children within a constrained fenced-in area, no animals will be admitted to the Festival premises with the exception of properly designated and restrained service animals and restrained prescribed companion animals accompanying participants with disabilities.
All service and companion animals must be checked in through the main entrance to the Festival with proof of service status or proof of prescribed companion status. Each admitted animal’s human companion will be asked to wear a stick-on credential signaling the animal’s status to Festival staff and attendees. All admitted animals must stay with their designated human at all times while within the Festival premises.
All service and companion animals must be restrained/leashed and controlled by their designated human companions while within the fenced-in Festival premises. Free-roaming, uncontrolled and/or aggressive animals and their humans will be asked to leave the Festival premises.
For sanitary and safety purposes, animals must not be permitted to relieve themselves within the fenced-in Festival premises. There is plenty of space elsewhere with the Hartwood Acres complex for animals to do their business, including the nearby dog park located behind the Festival stage.
If you have any questions about the Festival’s animal policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get to Hartwood Acres?
Where can we stay near Hartwood Acres?
- There are many places.
- The closest hotel is about 5 miles, See all Hotels
- Bed and Breakfasts near
- Fairfield Inn & Suites at McCandless Crossing is the official hotel of Music For MS 2017. The hotel is located just 6.5 miles from Hartwood Acres. A limited number of discount-price rooms are being held for attendees of the Festival. To secure rooms for yourself or your out-of-town guests, call 1-800-321-2211 and ask for the Music For MS rate. Rooms must be booked by July 12, 2017.
Your question not here? Just ask