Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get tickets at the gate on the day of the show?
Online sales will end at 6 AM on Aug 18
Prices at the gate will be the same & group discounts will still be available
VIP Admissions are limited and may not be available at the gate
Is the area handicap accessible?
Is the general admission all lawn seating?
- Yes, bring a chair or blanket
Will you have tents available?
- Yes, in the tents there will be misting cooling fans, chairs and shade.
- If you’re nervous about the heat, come out a little later, we go on ’til at least 10:00
- Yes, Small umbrellas and beach shades are permitted, as long as they are kept low and not blocking anyone’s view.
- Larger tents and canopies are only permitted along the back fence, while there’s room (12′). First come, first served.
- #MuSic4MS is rain or shine
We have several tents within the fenced area so we can provide some cover if it rains, however, lightning shuts everything down outdoors.
The police determine if we can restart.
Where do I park?
- Parking is right on the festival grounds
Parking is FREE!
Can I take an Uber / Lyft / zTrip to the Festival or otherwise be dropped off and picked up?
- Yes. Responsible non-driving is encouraged! The Allegheny County Police have designated the parking lot near the intersection of Middle Road and Woodland Road next to Central Elementary School as the location for all ride-sharing drop-offs and pick-ups. Please tell your your driver, and do not pull into the main entrance. There will be signs along Middle Road identifying the location of the ride-sharing lot.
I have purchased the 2, 4, 6 or 10 pack of tickets.
How do I distribute them?
What about the photo ID required?
- When you purchased your tickets you received an email with a receipt for your multi-pack e-ticket. We will email your individual tickets to replace your single ticket within 24 hours. The email will have links to individual tickets that you can forward to your guests to print or bring on their phones
- Photo ID is not required for redeeming tickets, but Photo ID is required for anyone to purchase or consume alcohol
What is the Alcohol Policy?
- Before consuming alcohol within the Festival premises, each adult attendee over age 21 must be age-checked by Festival staff and will be provided with an official age verification wristband. Government-issued photo ID is required as proof of age.
- Age verification wristbands are available at designated locations in exchange for $5 donations to the PA Keystone Chapter of The National MS Society.
- Consumption of alcohol by attendees under age 21 is prohibited.
What amenities will be provided in the Private VIP tent?
- 👌🍔Great food
- 🍺🥂Over 21 wristbands with ID, Beer & Wine
- Soft Drinks
- Festival Tee Shirts
- VIP Admissions are limited and may not be available at the gate
- Free 12▽ general admission does NOT include VIP admission
What are festival times?
- Gates open at 3:00 PM, music starts around 3:30 and ends around 10:00
Is there a schedule of when the different bands are playing?
- Yes, we’ll post the times soon, but this is the order
Are we permitted to bring coolers into the festival?
This year, we are doing away with the cooler fee. In past years, we have assessed a $25 “cooler fee” to those who chose to bring in their own supplies rather than patronizing our vendors. Instead, we will be accepting $5 donations for proof-of-age wristbands. For insurance, licensing and liability purposes, every adult individual over age 21 who wants to enjoy adult beverages within the designated Festival grounds will be age-checked and fitted with a proof-of-age wristband, regardless of the source of the beverages. 100% of all wristband donations will go directly to the PA Keystone Chapter and you can save and use your wristband as proof of your donation.
- Sorry, no
As this event involves amplified music, dancing and children within a constrained fenced-in area, no animals will be admitted to the Festival premises with the exception of properly designated and restrained service animals and restrained prescribed companion animals accompanying participants with disabilities.
All service and companion animals must be checked in through the main entrance to the Festival with proof of service status or proof of prescribed companion status. Each admitted animal’s human companion will be asked to wear a stick-on credential signaling the animal’s status to Festival staff and attendees. All admitted animals must stay with their designated human at all times while within the Festival premises.
- All service and companion animals must be restrained/leashed and controlled by their designated human companions while within the fenced-in Festival premises. Free-roaming, uncontrolled and/or aggressive animals and their humans will be asked to leave the Festival premises.
For sanitary and safety purposes, animals must not be permitted to relieve themselves within the fenced-in Festival premises. There is plenty of space elsewhere with the Hartwood Acres complex for animals to do their business, including the nearby dog park located behind the Festival stage.
If you have any questions about the Festival’s animal policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can we stay near Hartwood Acres?
- The closest hotel is about 5 miles, See all Hotels
- Bed and Breakfasts near
- For Airbnb you can search Allison Park, PA
- Yes! But please understand that this is a day festival, not a camping festival.
We can accommodate large vehicles, subject to the following guidelines:
- Public parking gates do not open until 2:30, the admission entrance to the Festival grounds opens at 3, music will begin @ 3:30.
- You must park your vehicle where directed by our parking staff, in the designated RV area. Please understand that this area will not be as convenient to the admission entrance to the Festival as the area we will be using to park “regular” sized vehicles.
- All occupants of your vehicle must have (or purchase) tickets to the Festival.
- Hartwood is a County Park. The Allegheny County Police will be onsite, and they may not allow tailgating in the parking area.
- All laws pertaining to beverage alcohol apply in the parking area, including open container laws and age restrictions. Ditto for open flame and burning laws, so please don’t build any fires or use a grill. Food and beverages will be available for purchase inside the licensed Festival grounds, including beer and wine. Please support our fundraising for MS by supporting the Festival’s food and beverage vendors.
Please read the Food and Drink Page.
- The parking lot will be cleared by the Allegheny County Police when the Festival ends. There is no overnight parking.
- Please do not leave any trash in the parking area.
Your question not here? Just ask