Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get tickets at the gate on the day of the show?
Online sales will end at 6 AM on Aug 17
Prices at the gate will be the same, but group discounts may not be available at the gate
Will people living with MS be able to get free tickets again this year?
- Yes, we know that living with MS can be a balancing act, but we believe that our event should be THE summer celebration for the local MS community. So to help make that true, anyone living with Multiple Sclerosis can now get two free tickets to #MuSic4MS. One for you to use and another for a guest or caregiver.
Find out more, send an email to LivingWithMS@MusicForMS.org and tell us who you are. Free tickets may not be available at the gate
Is the area handicap accessible?
- Yes, the entire area is accessible, including permanent accessible bathrooms this year.
Is the general admission all lawn seating?
- You can bring a chair or blanket.
The Outdoor Pavilion is a large cement pad with a roof and ceiling fans. There are also roll down canvas window covers for bad weather.
We will have some picnic tables around the outside of the pavilion and there is a large, flat grassy area surrounding the building.
- Yes, there is a large grassy area around the pavilion and behind the stage. There is a playground and we’ll have some games and activities, too.
- #MuSic4MS is rain or shine
We have several tents within the fenced area so we can provide some cover if it rains, however, lightning shuts everything down outdoors.
The police determine if we can restart.
Where do I park?
- Parking is right on the festival grounds
Parking is FREE!
Can I take an Uber / Lyft / zTrip to the Festival or otherwise be dropped off and picked up?
- Yes. Responsible non-driving is encouraged!
1877 Shriners Way
Cheswick, PA 15024
I have purchased the 2, 4, 6 or 10 pack of tickets.
How do I distribute them?
What about the photo ID required?
- When you purchased your tickets you received an email with a receipt for your multi-pack e-ticket. We will email your individual tickets to replace your single ticket within 24 hours. The email will have links to individual tickets that you can forward to your guests to print or bring on their phones
- Photo ID is not required for redeeming tickets, but Photo ID is required for anyone to purchase or consume alcohol
What is the Alcohol Policy?
- Beer and wine will be sold by The Pittsburgh Shrine Center staff. Proper ID is Required.
OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED DUE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE PA. LIQUOR LICENSE.
TAILGATING IS NOT PERMITTED
What are festival times?
- Gates open at 3:00 PM, music starts around 3:30 and ends around 10:00
Is there a schedule of when the different bands are playing?
3:00 PM Gates Open –
3:15 PM to 3:30 PM – Opening Welcome – Michele Michaels
3:30 PM to 4:10 PM – NA Fiddlers & Ukeule Club
4:10 PM to 4:20 PM – Michele – announcements
4:20 PM to 5:05 PM – Corned Beef & Curry
5:05 PM to 5:20 PM – Michele – announcements
5:20 PM to 6:00 PM – The Buckle Downs
6:00 PM to 6:15 PM – Michele – MS speaker – pull first 50/50
6:15 PM to 7:00 PM – The Living Street
7:00 PM to 7:20 PM – Michele announcements
7:20 PM to 8:20 PM – Tullycavy
8:20 PM to 8:40 PM – Michele/speaker – pull second 50/50
8:40 PM to 10:00 PM – November Blue
Are we permitted to bring coolers into the festival?
- Sorry, no
As this event involves amplified music, dancing and children, no animals will be admitted to the Festival premises with the exception of properly designated and restrained service animals and restrained prescribed companion animals accompanying participants with disabilities.
All service and companion animals must be checked in through the main entrance to the Festival with proof of service status or proof of prescribed companion status. Each admitted animal’s human companion will be asked to wear a stick-on credential signaling the animal’s status to Festival staff and attendees. All admitted animals must stay with their designated human at all times while within the Festival premises.
- All service and companion animals must be restrained/leashed and controlled by their designated human companions while within the Festival premises. Free-roaming, uncontrolled and/or aggressive animals and their humans will be asked to leave the Festival premises.
For sanitary and safety purposes, animals must not be permitted to relieve themselves within the fenced-in Festival premises. There is plenty of space elsewhere with the complex for animals to do their business.
If you have any questions about the Festival’s animal policy, please email us at email@example.com
Where can we stay near Hartwood Acres?