Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get tickets at the gate on the day of the show?
Online sales & group discounts will end at Midnight on Aug 17
Prices at the gate will be $25
Will people living with MS be able to get free tickets again this year?
- Yes, we believe that our event can be a summer celebration for the entire MS community. So to help make that true, anyone living with Multiple Sclerosis can get two free tickets to #MuSic4MS. One for you to use and another for a guest.
Find out more, send an email to LivingWithMS@MusicForMS.org and tell us who you are. Free tickets may not be available at the gate
Is the area handicap accessible?
- Yes, the entire area is accessible, including permanent accessible bathrooms this year.
Is there seating for General Admission?
- The Outdoor Pavilion is a large cement pad with a roof and ceiling fans. You should bring a chair. There are also roll down canvas window/door covers for bad weather.
We will have some picnic tables around the outside of the pavilion and there is a large, flat grassy area surrounding the building.
- Yes, there is a large grassy area around the pavilion and behind the stage. There is a playground and we’ll have some games and activities, too.
- #MuSic4MS is rain or shine
However, No One will be permitted outside the Pavilion if there is lightning
Where do I park?
- Paved parking is right on the festival grounds
Parking is FREE!
Can I take an Uber / Lyft / zTrip to the Festival or otherwise be dropped off and picked up?
- Yes. Responsible non-driving is encouraged!
There is a drop off/pick up loop right at the gate.
1877 Shriners Way
Cheswick, PA 15024
I have purchased the 2, 4, 6 or 10 pack of tickets.
How do I distribute them?
What about the photo ID required?
- When you purchased your tickets you received an email with a receipt for your multi-pack e-ticket. We will email your individual tickets to replace your single ticket within 24 hours. The email will have links to individual tickets that you can forward to your guests to print or bring on their phones
- Photo ID is not required for redeeming tickets, but Photo ID is required for anyone to purchase or consume alcohol
Are we permitted to bring coolers into the festival?
- Yes, but absolutely no outside alcohol
Also please consider that a large part of our fund raising is from food sales. We need your support.
What is the Alcohol Policy?
- Beer and wine will be sold by The Pittsburgh Shrine Center. Proper ID is Required.
OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED DUE TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE PA. LIQUOR LICENSE.
TAILGATING IS NOT PERMITTED
- Gates open at 3 PM, music starts around 3:30 . Festival ends at 10ish
Is there a schedule of when the different bands are playing?
3:00 PM Gates Open –
3:15 PM to 3:30 PM – Opening Welcome – Michele Michaels
3:30 PM to 4:10 PM – Corned Beef & Curry
4:10 PM to 4:20 PM – Michele – announcements
4:20 PM to 5:05 PM – The Buckle Downs
5:05 PM to 5:20 PM – Michele – announcements
5:20 PM to 6:00 PM – The Living Street
6:00 PM to 6:15 PM – Michele – MS speaker – pull first 50/50
6:15 PM to 7:00 PM – Ross Newell
7:00 PM to 7:20 PM – Michele announcements
7:20 PM to 8:20 PM – Tullycavy
8:20 PM to 8:40 PM – Michele/speaker – pull second 50/50
8:40 PM to 10:00 PM – November Blue
- Sorry, no
As this event involves amplified music, dancing and children, no animals will be admitted to the Festival premises with the exception of properly designated & restrained service animals and restrained prescribed companion animals accompanying participants with disabilities.
All service and companion animals must be checked in through the main entrance to the Festival with proof of service status or proof of prescribed companion status. Each admitted animal’s human companion will be asked to wear a stick-on credential signaling the animal’s status to Festival staff and attendees. All admitted animals must stay with their designated human at all times while within the Festival premises.
- All service and companion animals must be restrained/leashed and controlled by their designated human companions while within the Festival premises. Free-roaming, uncontrolled and/or aggressive animals and their humans will be asked to leave the Festival premises.
For sanitary and safety purposes, animals must not be permitted to relieve themselves within the main festival premises. There is plenty of space outside the festival area.
If you have any questions about the Festival’s animal policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PA State Rt 28 Exit 12 Cheswick/Springdale
Right turn on Hite Rd & Left on Russellton Rd
There are signs for the Pittsburgh Shrine Center
- Google Map
Where can we stay near Pittsburgh Shrine Center?